We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 Year Warranty
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
- 5x20 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- RevolutionaryLightwaveTMDSPTechnologyforthefastestandlongest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Features line of sight or angle modified range.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- High Transmittance LCD display for superior low-light performance
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.