We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 Year Warranty
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
Ballistic Data Exchange
BDX is a rangefinder and riflescope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot
The KILO1000BDX offers astounding performance, simplicity and value, combining the industry’s fastest Lightwave™ DSP Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO1000BDX rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system. In ABU mode, the KILO1000BDX utilizes the shooters ballistic profile
and environmental parameters to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth™ to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- 5x20 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- RevolutionaryLightwaveTMDSPTechnologyforthefastestandlongest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Includes Line-Of-Sight (LOS) and Angle Modified Range (AMR) standard rangefinder modes as well as Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Ultra High Transmittance second generation Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for superior low light performance
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
|Buy Now||Availability||Price||SKU||MAGNIFICATION||OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM)||FIELD OF VIEW||EYE RELIEF||OVERALL LENGTH (IN)||HEIGHT||OVERALL WIDTH||WEIGHT (OZ)||LASER DIVERGENCE||WATERPROOFING||BATTERY||RUN TIME||DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE||COLOR||RETICLE||DISPLAY TYPE||RANGE ON DEER||RANGE ON TREES||MAX REFLECTIVE|
|SOK10602||5x||20 mm||7.5'||18 mm||3.9 in||2.9 in||1.4 in||5.3 oz||2.0 MRAD||IPX-4||(1) CR2||4000 ranges||+/- 3||Graphite||Circle||HT-LCD||Up to 600 y||Up to 800 y||Up to 1200 y|