We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions, yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn. No other display offers this adaptive ability to prevent your pupil from constricting in low-light causing you to no longer be able to see your target.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 Year Warranty
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
Ballistic Data Exchange
BDX is a rangefinder and riflescope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot
The KILO1600BDX™TM offers astounding performance, simplicity and value, combining the industry’s fastest LightwaveTM DSP Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO1600BDX rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system. In ABU mode, the KILO1600BDX utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and environmental parameters to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth™ to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic TM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
|Buy Now||Availability||Price||SKU||MAGNIFICATION||OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM)||FIELD OF VIEW||EYE RELIEF||OVERALL LENGTH (IN)||HEIGHT||OVERALL WIDTH||WEIGHT (OZ)||LASER DIVERGENCE||WATERPROOFING||BATTERY||RUN TIME||DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE||COLOR||RETICLE||DISPLAY TYPE||RANGE ON DEER||RANGE ON TREES||MAX REFLECTIVE|
|SOK16607||6x||22 mm||6'||17 mm||4.3 in||3.0 in||1.4 in||5 oz||4.0 MRAD||IPX-4||(1) CR2||4000 ranges||+/- 3||Graphite||Circle||OLED||Up to 800 y||Up to 1000 y||Up to 2000 y|