SIG SAUER is offering a voluntary program for P320 pistols. This will include an alternate design that reduces the physical weight of the trigger, sear, and striker while additionally adding a mechanical disconnector.
The following groups/individuals should use the information on this page to enroll in the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- U.S. Federal Agency/Military
- U.S. and Canadian law enforcement – including first responders
- Canadian consumers
Steps To Upgrading Your SIG SAUER P320 Pistol
- Have the contact information of the authorized official for your agency available.
- For Law Enforcement – please call 603-610-3820 M-F, 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
- For Military and Federal – please call 603-610-3819 M-F, 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
- Have your P320 serial number and address available.
- On the right, Select which group you belong to, then select “Individual”. Then enter your serial number to check if your P320 has already been upgraded.
- If your P320 has not been upgraded please contact customer service at 603-610-3000 option 1 8:00am – 5:30pm EST Monday – Friday.
If you run into any issues, please call Customer Service and they will help you through the process. Customer Service can be reached at (603) 610-3000 Option 1, from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 5:30 p.m. EST.